What do I need to do before electrical installation work can be carried out in my home?

You must either:

– tell your local-authority building

– control about the installation work before it starts; or

– employ an electrician who is registered with one of the Government-approved Part P schemes.

We recommend that you use a registered electrician to do the electrical installation work.

+  The advantages of using a registered electrician

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *